1pt. Peanut Butter Boulders2013-04-30
- Yield : 30
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 45m
1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup instant non-fat powdered milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 1/2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
2/3 cup dried cranberries or 2/3 cup raisins
2/3 cup raw hulled sunflower seeds
1. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, powdered milk and lemon juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Add the cereal, dried cherries, and sunflower seeds and stir well.
4. Have a small bowl of water on hand.
5. Moistening your hands as needed, roll the cereal mixture into balls.
6. Set on wax paper until the outsides feel dry to the touch, about 30 minutes.
7. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 4 days.