Aunt Betty’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge2013-05-13
- Yield : 48
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
2 cups milk
2 cups light brown sugar
2 cups white sugar
2 (1 ounce) chocolate squares
1 cup marshmallow
1 tablespoon margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup walnuts
1 cup peanut butter
1. Cook milk, brown sugar, white sugar and chocolate over low heat, until mixture forms a ball in a glass of cold water. (239 degrees F. using a candy thermometer).
2. Take off stove and add marshmallow, margarine, vanilla, nuts and peanut butter.
3. Beat mixture together until thick.
4. Put in 9×13″ pan, and refrigerate.
5. Store in air tight container. I like to keep it refrigerated.
6. Note: Cooking time is approximate.