Better Than Sex Cake2013-05-16
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
10 1/4 ounces German chocolate cake mix
1 1/4 cups water
1/3 cup oil
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (16 ounce) jar caramel topping (OR butterscotch topping)
8 ounces Cool Whip
1 (8 ounce) bag toffee pieces (or bits)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Make and bake cake as directed on package in a 9 x 13 pan.
3. Poke top of warm cake every 1/2″ with handle of wooden spoon.
4. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake and let stand until milk has absorbed into cake.
5. Drizzle with caramel or butterscotch topping.
6. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake.
7. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until cake has chilled.
8. Spread cool whip over top of cake.
9. Sprinkle with toffee chips.
10. Store cake covered, in the refrigerator.