- Servings : 8-10
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 bunch fresh basil
1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
1. Cut the stem ends off the tomatoes, and hollow them out with a small spoon.
2. Cut mozzarella into small cubes.
3. Wrap each cube of cheese in a leaf of basil, and stuff into a tomato.
4. Drizzle tomatoes with oil and vinegar, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Try not to eat the whole tray before guests arrive.