- Yield : 50
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
1 lb ground pork
3 chopped garlic cloves
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
3 carrots, finely diced
3 stalks celery, finely diced
6 green onions, finely diced
1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
oil (for deep frying)
your favorite sweet and sour sauce
1. Combine pork, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and vegetables in a bowl.
2. Separate wonton skins.
3. Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in the center of the wonton.
4. Brush water on 2 borders of the skin, covering 1/4 inch from the edge.
5. Fold skin over to form a triangle, sealing edges.
6. Pinch the two long outside points together.
7. Heat oil to 450 degrees and fry 4 to 5 at a time until golden.
8. Drain and serve with sauce.