Easy Baileys Truffles2013-05-13
- Servings : 50
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
1 lb milk chocolate chips
1 (12 ounce) can pillsbury or betty crocker supreme milk chocolate frosting
1 tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream (Or any flavoring extract ie rum, brandy, lemon, almond, etc)
1 lb white chocolate bark (for dipping, to coat truffles)
1. Melt 1 Lb milk chocoate in top of double boiler over hot water (or in Microwave).
2. Stir until evenly melted.
3. Add the can of frosting and the Baileys or flavoring/extract.
4. Blend well, mixture may start to thicken.
5. Chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
6. Use spoon or melon baller to scoop mixture in to hand.
7. For dipping chocolate, I buy white chocolate bark but you can use white chocolate chips, candy melts, or just roll them in coconut, cocoa powder, mini choc chips, sprinkles, etc.
8. Melt the bark or white chocolate according to pkg instructions.
9. Dip each ball in white chocolate to coat.
10. We drizzle a tiny”design” of dark chocolate over the top of the truffles to make them pretty.