Family’s Favorite Flounder2013-06-19
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
2 lbs thick sliced flounder fillets or 2 lbs sole fillets
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I use the part skim cheese)
1 tomato, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
2. Spray a large baking dish with Pam or grease pan.
3. Arrange fish in a single layer in prepared baking dish and then sprinkle with cheese and place sliced tomatoes over the cheese.
4. Sprinkle all with oregano, garlic salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 10-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of fish).