Grandma’s Peach Cobbler2013-05-20
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
2 cups of sliced peaches
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch salt
3/4 cup milk
1. Mix peaches with 1 cup sugar.
2. Put butter in a deep square cake pan and set in the preheating oven (350F).
3. Stir up batter of the remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
4. Pour the batter over the melted butter, do NOT stir.
5. Put the peaches on top and bake for an hour until golden brown.