Jalapeno Ham Pinwheels2013-06-19
- Yield : 16
- Servings : 16
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
2 (8 ounce) containers jalapeno flavored cream cheese
1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
2 (12 ounce) croissant dough
1. Preheat oven to 350�F.
2. Unroll the croissants and press perforations back together.
3. Do NOT separate croissants.
4. Spread cream cheese all over the croissants.
5. Layer ham on top of cream cheese.
6. Roll it all up like a roll of newspaper.
7. Slice rolled loaf into 1 1/2 inch slices.
8. Lay slices about 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
9. Bake at 350�F for 15-25 minutes or until bread is lightly browned.