Libby and Mia’s White Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Brownies2013-05-23
- Yield : 9-16
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 60m
1 (19 7/8 ounce) box brownie mix (We like the Baker’s Corner brand fudge brownies, from Aldi, the best)
2 large eggs
1/2 cup oil (I use canola)
1/4 cup water
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
2. Spread 2/3 of the brownie batter in a greased, 8×8 inch pan.
3. Sprinkle white baking chips evenly over batter.
4. Top with remaining batter.
5. Sprinkle macadamia nuts over the top. (The package I had said they were chopped, but they were still quite large, so I chopped mine a bit smaller).
6. Bake brownies according to package directions for an 8×8 pan. I used a glass pan, and baked at 325 for 50-55 minutes.