- Servings : 1-2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
3 medium eggs
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1 medium potato
1 medium onion
1 medium tomato, coarsely diced
50 g pepperoni, thinly sliced
50 g tasty cheese, grated
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Whisk eggs in a bowl with Tabasco sauce.
2. Grate onion and potato into same bowl.
3. Add diced tomato and mix together.
4. Place mixture into a lightly oiled small skillet or fry pan over medium to low temperature.
5. Immediately layer pepperoni slices over the top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Grind pepper over the top.
7. Cook around 15-20 minutes until egg has set on the top and cheese has melted, there is no need to flip it.