- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 60m
- Cook Time : 4:0 h
- Ready In : 5:0 h
2 cups crushed pretzels (not fine)
3/4 cup margarine (melted)
3 tablespoons sugar
8 ounces soft strawberry cream cheese
1 cup sugar
12 ounces whipped topping
6 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
2 cups boiling water
16 ounces frozen strawberries (no syrup)
1. Dissolve jello in water and set aside to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Melt margarine in small pan, add 3 tablespoons sugar, mix and then add crushed pretzels. Mix until well coated and pour into 9 x 13 pan and spread out to coat bottom. Bake in oven for 8 minutes. Let cool.
4. Mix cream cheese and 12 oz. whipped topping and then add 1 cup sugar. Mix well and then pour on top of pretzel mix. Spread evenly in pan and “seal” mix to edge of pan to protect pretzel mix below.
5. Cut strawberries in half lengthwise and put on top of whipped topping mixture, slightly pushing into mix to hold them in place. Carefully pour jello mix on top of mixture.
6. Cover pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours until jello sets up.
7. Be sure to cut through pretzel mix when serving.