Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits-Top Secret Version2013-05-27
- Yield : 9
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 40m
2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
4 tablespoons cold butter
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
3/4 cup cold whole milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Brush on top
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1 pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 400�F.
2. Combine Bisquick and cold butter. Don’t combine too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter about the size of peas.
3. Add cheddar, milk and 1/4 tsp garlic.
4. Mix by hand until combined, but don’t over mix.
5. Drop 9 equal portions onto greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are light brown.
7. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a bowl. Stir in 1/2 tsp garlic powder and parsley flakes.
8. Use a pastry brush to spread garlic butter over tops of biscuits.