V’s Robert Redford Dessert2013-05-20
- Servings : 24
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 40m
1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter
1 cup pecans, finely chopped
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
9 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
3 cups cold milk
8 ounces chocolate candy bars, grated
1. Prepare bottom crust by mixing together flour, margarine and pecans until crumblike. Press mixture into greased 13×9″ baking pan.
2. Bake at 350~F for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly golden. Cool.
3. Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Fold in half of Cool Whip.
4. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
5. Combine chocolate pudding mixes. Beat in milk until smooth and thickened.
6. Spread over cream cheese layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip over top. Sprinkle with.
7. grated chocolate. Cover and refrigerate overnight.