V’s Short-Cut Chocolate Eclairs2013-05-16
- Servings : 24
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
24 graham cracker squares
2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
3 cups milk
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
1. Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan with graham crackers.
2. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well.
3. Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture.
4. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer.
5. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
6. Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving to set.
8. I cut into 12 bars then cut into triangles. This looks more like an eclair.